10 Million Desi People Can't Be Wrong!!! You Are Visitor Number:
ads

Un expected from my mom


juicy





Hi all,

still i don know whether it was right or wrong yes i mean the strange incident which happened on feb 3rd morning before sharing the incident let me introduce myself my name is guna, age is 23 and i m currently working as a electrical engineer at chennai.

my mom name is chandra , age is 42 and she is a house wife.

my desi mom
i came to know about this site just one week before through google search yes the incident has been forced me to search

To be frank, till feb 2nd night i didnt have any sexual feeling with my mom but on feb 3rd it has been pulled out...

ok let me share the incident

usually i used to take oil bath on every sunday so asusual my mom washed out my hair and gone out from bathroom and then i started to continue bathing but after 2,3 minutes she came back and told that the power is going to shut down in ten minutes so can you finish bath in 3,4 minutes bcos i cant take bath without light

but i told " no maa it takes atleast ten min to finish so please wait"

then she told "ok guna then i will take bath now itself so pls move your bucket i will be back" then she left

i shocked bcos still now my mom didnt take bath infront of me.

i didnt get any sexual feeling but i thought that i may feel un comportable to take bath with my mom

then she returned back with her clothes,after entered she locked the door.

yes now my heart start beated fastly my face changed nervous

but she looks very normal bcos she thought me as her baby

while starting to undress, she started the conversation too

"guna what would you like to have for breakfast"

i controlled my eyes to see her but i replied "i need noodles ma"

"do you have any plan to go ut in the evening"

i replied "no"

i didnt see her but i realized that she removed her saree and started to unbuttoning her jacket

i was putting soap

after removing her jacket she turned towards the wall and tried to remove her bra

now my heartbeat starts decreasing bcos i understood that she will not be naked infront of me so i looked at her but now my harmones got vibrated yes i admired of her back side beauty

i forced myself to divert my look bcos she is my mom

after she removed her bra, she tried to throw it in a empty bucket but her target missed and it fell down near my legs

she asked me "guna pls take that bra which is near to you"

oh god exclaimed silently, i bent and took the bra

now their is no chance to escape so i looked at her to give the bra

but now the situation looked more emotional yes she is standing towards me and tried to remove her panty with her two hands and her breast was completely visible to me suddently my mind realized "vow what a big breast and nipples

but i controlled myself bcos she is my mom and still she treated me as her baby thats why she was is that position so i controlled my feelings and called her

"ma your bra "

after she got it, she throw it to the bucket

after a few seconds her full dresses moved to the bucket yes she is fully naked now but yet i never tried to see her

i m applying soap to my body

again mom called me " give me soap guna"

again i have to see her

i gave the soap but i didnt try see her but i know she is fully naked

my mind forced me to see her body but my heart controlled me

but my mind wins

so i looked at her and called "ma pls give me soap"

vow what a body ,very very big breast and nipples

i told to myself really you got blessed guna thats why you have tasted that big breast in the past

but if i got the breast again i will be the luckiest person in the world

to continue to see her body i continue the conversation

"ma why the power going to shut "

"i think some maintenance work in our area" she replied


i continued the conversation for 2 ,3 min to see her body yes the vision very much amazing but now my mind goes to next level yes i want to touch her
but it is impossible and still she is a pure minded person then how can i approach her

but this stupid feelings raised because of her only but she may not realize at the same time i dont want to lose our mom-son relationship so i tried to control
myself

but its impossible to controll more yes i reached the extent


so i started to get into the next level

i called her " ma can you turn towards the wall"

"why guna" she asked

me: "actually i want apply soap to my inner parts ma"

ma: "so what guna"

me: "i feel shy to remove my panty infront of you ma"

ma:"dont be silly guna i m your mom i have seen it many times before"

me: "no ma now i cant, so can you pls"

ma: "ok guna"

she turned

after few sec

me: "ok ma i completed you can turn now"

ma: "she laughed and told you have done a comedy today"

i dont want to lose the touch so i continued

me: "ma do you know my panty size"

ma: "ya its 90, i know it clearly bcos last time i only bought it from T.nagar"

me: "ma if you dont mind may i ask you one question"

ma: "come on guna what happened to you today? feel free to ask anything"

me: "ma may i know your bra size"

now her face slightly changed

ma: "why did you want to know about it"

me: "i m seeing your breast it looks very big so i am interested to know about the size"

her face completely changed

ma: "did you enjoying you mom's breast ? its wrong guna you should not ask this type of questions here after i wont bath with you"

to divert the conversation and her angry again i asked her

me: "ma can you pls turn one more time i want clean my inner parts "

as i expected her angry face turns smiling

ma: "no guna i wont turn i m you mom why did you feel shy to remove your panty infront of me come on, carry on "

me: "ma pls"

ma: "no way"

i dont want to waste this chance

i removed my panty yes as i expected my cock was fully erected it looks very length and strong and reddish area fully visible

i looked my mom face yes she was fully surprised and shocked but i applied the soap without any excitement

i know that she realized the reason of my cock excitement

i entered in to the climax

me: "ma can you apply soap to my back"

ma: "ok come on guna"

i went near to her and shows my back

now she applied soap vow what a great feeling it was

then i turned towards her and asked

me: "ma if you dont mind can you clean my penis"

ma: "ok da"

now she touched my penis, again it reached the full size

she asked "guna why your penis totally excited i think you felt some thing bad about my touch"

me: "yes ma your touch and your naked body disturbed me pls ma dont mistake me its all bcos your beauty only....i am watching you big breast and nipples for the past five minutes continously really i want to touch and taste it pls ma dont avoid me i will not ask you again i will feel very happy if you allow me pls ma pls ma"


without wait for her reply

i smoothly touches her waist and hugged her tightly

my goodness she didnt say anthing


i touched her breast yes i am the luckiest person in the world

i sucked it and tried to get milk, of course my mouth in not capable to suck her full breast but it covered a half

now her hands playing with my penis yes i know she loved it from the beginning itself

the play continued for next one hour

after this incident she didnt talk with me for more than five days but later she realized it was a accident but still my eyes are seeing her breast and she too allow her to see it by dressing infront of me and bathing infront of me..


end of my exp

i need your comments

Submit Your Sexy Story for Desi Love Stories.com


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desi Love Stories Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha